Thursday, December 10, 2009

New! Chayanne CD Pre-Sale Contest!



Chayanne Contest Link

Let me start this by saying, those of you that know me, know that I am language challenged. I adore the Spanish language especially the way that Chayanne speaks and sings, it will cast the most wonderful spell on you, one that you won't want to wake up from......I digress...let's move on to the contest and what I know.

The good news first. From what I can determine Chayanne is putting out a pre-sale version of his new CD, it is going to include a bunch of great extras including the batchta version of "Mi Enamore de Ti" (Bachata is a popular guitar music from the Dominican Republic. While bachata is based on the bolero rhythm, bachateros have traditionally included other kinds of music like son, merengue, vals and ranchera in their repertoires. The influence of all of these styles, and particularly that of merengue, can be felt in the rhythms, harmonies and melodies of bachata proper.) Bachata Music History and Overview

The video into says something to the effect, "If you already bought the pre-sale disk, now only create a choreography/dance to the salsa version (of "Mi Enamore de Ti") that you have in your hands, dance record and  go to YouTube!"

They will be accepting videos from Mexico, Central America, and the U.S. There will be three winners from these countries.They are not accepting anything sent in with fotos of Chayanne, either edited or otherwise. The videos that you make should be uploaded to YouTube.  The contact information is included in Chayanne's video about the contest.

It looks as if the contest ends February 21, 2010. (But if your going to do this I wouldn't wait until the last minute!)

The bad news is no one I know seems to know where to purchase the pre-sale version of Chayanne's new CD! But no worries, the entire Twibe has there eyes and ears open and as soon as I find out any info, I will post it here on Caja!

Happy dancing and contest winning!
~Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment