Friday, July 10, 2009

A Year In The Life Of A Chayanne Fan




I have officially been a Chayanne fan for a year.....and what a year it has been, and all started because I watched a movie! How do you go from watching a movie to being a "Head-Over -Heels" fan for one of the hottest Latin entertainers of all time!

Maybe it has something to do with his natural charm, charisma, what seems to be a very genuine personality....OK let's face it you get sucked in first by his out right God given natural sexy-fine good looks and sensuality! There are women at my job who stop by my office and look at the picture on my computer desk-top and ask me who is the "Hottie"? Of course I oblige them with the answer!

I have learned so many things this year about Chayanne the artist and the man, I have learned quite a few things about his fans....some of them can be "Very Focused"....you know who you are LOL! I have made many wonderful friends.

I have learned almost all of Chayanne's discography, and I have seen many, many, upon many video clips. As a side note if you are a new Chayanne fan, let me warn you now, there are so many Chayanne clips in the world that i don't know if I will ever see them all.

I have learned to make "Sig-Pics",



One of my earlier pics

how to use Photo-Shop, which is still a work in progress, I have learned how to capture images from video and how to convert various types of media files......I even got to the point where I could write a little Chay inspired poetry.....



so in a way becoming a Chayanne fan has actually been an educational experience.....do you think I can qualify for financial aid? Anyway....



There have also been my personal ups and downs in "Chayville" as well......that's how you learn who your real friends are.


All in all, good and bad, I wouldn't change anything for the world.....I am happy being a Chayanne fan....Does anyone have any suggestions where I can hide my growing stash of Chayanne contraband!

No comments:

Post a Comment