Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Chayanne ~ E! Behind The Scenes of Dance With Me


Before this blog even begins let me give my thank you's! Many thanks to Anniee of "ChayanneRocks" for letting me use these video clips. Anniee had said that I could uplod them on to YouTube, but part one of the set of clips was a little too long...Maybe Anniee will edit it for me! I did manage to get part 2 uploaded so you will be able to access that part of the interview on YouTube.

For those of you who are DWM fans, I know that you want to see anything and everything that has to do with that movie! For those of you who are Chayanne fans, you want to see anything that has to do with "Papi Chulo"! For those of you who are English language fans, you know how hard it is to get good footage of Chayanne speaking in English!

These clips are pay dirt! There is something here for all of you! This is an in depth look at what happened with DWM.

There is a part in the clip where Chayanne talks about the scene in the bathroom, you know, the one with the towel....to hear him talk about it is so sweet! It's truly one of those "Ahhhhhh" moments.

Well enough talking....enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Oooohhh.... So THIS is the interview that he was referring to when he mixed up the words in English.... Compenetración is not Penetration! ;-) I think the temperature in the room just shot up a few degrees, though! Whew!

    ReplyDelete