Wednesday, July 1, 2009

If Chayanne Is Selling...Then I'm Buying

Ok, so everyone is still trying to figure out what to do with their "Chayanne Down-Time", I've been cruising YouTube. There are many Chayanne Videos posted there, it would take months to watch all of them, but the ones that I have been noticing are the commercials. Chayanne has done commercials for things that I really don't buy....but he just might get me to change my mind!




I don't drink soda, I get enough caffeine from coffee, but suddenly I fell like I need a Pepsi!



I know that Pfizer is some sort of pharmaceutical company, I don't know what Chayanne is talking about here...sorry I'm Spanish impaired...but I want some!



Can we talk about the VO5? I'm African-American, and I wear my hair natural, so VO5 won't do much good for me, but after this commercial I might have to get me a relaxer and some tracks! Come on Sista's, you know what I'm talkin' about!



Can I get my husband to bank here?

No comments:

Post a Comment