Friday, September 5, 2014

Chayanne Takes Our Breath Away! Behind The Scenes: Tu Respiration


On August 25, 2014 Chayanne dropped his latest album "En Todo Estare", which after only two weeks is number one on Billboards Latin Charts, and it's been a whirlwind ever since. There have been interviews, and album signings from Florida to Argentina. (One day maybe we can get one of the those in Philly! *wink*)

All of Chay Fandom has been feeling like it's Valentine's Day, Christmas, and their Birthdays all rolled into one. There are 14 songs on En Todo Estare the Deluxe Edition, and of the 14 songs it was hard to choose favorites, but "Dimelo", "En Todo Estare", "Tubuduru", and "Tu Respiracion", rose to the top of my "ear candy" list.

Fast forward to this morning. I woke up, checked my phone, and I saw a tweet from a lovely, lovely Chayanne fan  and a very good friend of mine ChicaChay (Love You Gurl!) with a link to a video. It was Chayanne's "Tu Respiracion - Behind The Scenes".

"Atado A Tu Amor", "Si No Estas", "No Se Por Que" and of course "Te Echo de Menos", are all of the videos that came to mind when I had the opportunity to watch the video, very thoroughly I might add. I had to make sure that I didn't miss anything. Now I know and you know that Chayanne can sing ANYTHING that he wants and it comes out flawless! But there's just something about his ballads that steal my heart every single time, and this one is  no exception.

I don't know about you but I can't wait to see the finished product! But in the meantime, if you haven't seen it, enjoy the behind the scenes video and the video captures that our very own Fantasia worked on so feverishly this morning!

Much Love my Beautiful People!

Pandora

Media Research: Fantasia Chayan















































1 comment:

  1. Oh my soooooo many BEAUTIFUL PICS EYECANDY đŸ’— NICE JOB FANTASIA

    ReplyDelete