Thursday, July 31, 2014

50 Shades of Fine! Chayanne in Caras Mexico


I have no doubt that within the next few years, the major dictionaries will have developed a definition for the use of the phrase, "50 Shades Of (Insert word of choice here)". Since there isn't a hard and fast definition, I'm going to tell you what "50 Shades of Fine" means according to the "Dictionary of Me": Chayanne! It's a simple definition yes, but its to the point and easy to remember!

Over the last few weeks Chayanne has been making the rounds to promote his new album "En Todo Estaré". The magazine Caras @Carasmexico, did an interview with sizzling photo spread. They've also put out a behind the scenes video of the photo shoot.



What I need to find out now is WHERE CAN I GET THIS MAGAZINE!!!! LOL!If any one knows where I can score one please, please let me know. Gracias!

Personally, with all the buzz about the upcoming movie "Fifty Shades of Grey", and yes I did read the books! STEAMY!! I can't help but think to myself, that when it comes to hot, smoldering sensuality, Chayanne takes all prizes.  Year after year Chayanne continues to evolve and takes his fans along in the process. He's a man with many sides, many colors, and it seems the depths to which they go are endless.


As for me......when I think of 50 Shades of ANYTHING, Christian Grey will have to take a back seat to Chayanne!

Much Love,
Pandora

En Todo Estaré is now available for pre-sale on Amazon.

The album release date is August 25, 2014.

Media Research: Fantasia Chayanne

The album titles are:

1.   Madre Tierra
2.   Humanos A Marte
3.   Tu Respiración
4.   Bailando Dos Corazones
5.   Mareaito 
6.   En Todo Estaré 
7.   Quiero Bailar Contigo
8.   Dímelo
9.   De Todas 
10. Infinita Tu 
11. Tubuduru

Fuente: @CHAYANNEMUSIC / TWITTER


Say it with me ladies, "50 Shades of Fine!"






2 comments: