Thursday, August 4, 2011

Chayanne's HOT Spots......Oh Baby!

My people, my people! I was in the midst of writing one article, but I've had to put that one on the back burner. My lovely comadre Glamour Girl, sent me this link to a post from Univision. Does the title just kill you! "Celebrities and their erotic points".........and of course they HAD to profile Chayanne. Below is the translation of Chayanne's profile.



Celebrities and their erotic points

CANCER - Chayanne was born on June 28, 1968 and this sign breasts and stomach are the most sensitive parts. The skin is also extremely sensitive Cancerian, erotic, intimate touches do not forget, of course including the abdomen, the sides of the back and the area around the armpits.
According to astrology, each body part is governed by a star and get a highly erotic energy.Know the erotic areas of each sign. By Professor Zellagro


Need I say more.....me thinks not! There is also a link to all of the signs of the zodiac and their perspective hot spots. I'm not one that usually gets into zodiac signs, horoscopes and all of that, but when I check my sign (which shall remain nameless! LOL) I would have to say that this Professor Zellagro is pretty darn good!

Check out your zodiac sign! http://vidayfamilia.univision.com/horoscopos/predicciones/article/2011-08-03/las-zonas-eroticas-de-cada-signo

Peace~

Media Research Glamour Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment