Thursday, July 21, 2011

My birthday present from Chayanne - the best present in the world!


Yesterday while at work, I got a message on my cell phone and when I read it I got super happy. Chayanne had come to visit us on Twitter. It's been a while since he drops by and his visits are very special to me. Whenever Chayanne signs on to Twitter he causes a revolution among his fans. From experience I can tell you that my fingers never move so fast on the keyboard as when Chayanne logs in and I start sending him tweets.

His visits are always brief so you really have to type very quickly, send him a bunch of messages, and then cross your fingers and hope that he replies. On this occasion Chayanne posted a gorgeous picture of himself with the most amazing view of the beach in the background. He looked like a fallen angel from heaven ... perfection of a man in all aspects. I immediately saved the picture and thought of it as an early birthday present from Chayanne...I even put it as the background picture on my phone.

Today, as I was leaving my office for lunch another message came in to my phone. I could not believe my eyes, once again it was Chayanne who had logged into Twitter. I quickly forgot about lunch, returned to my desk and this time I was on a mission. Since my birthday is coming up all I really wanted was for Chayanne to send me birthday hug as this would be the best present ever! After all, nothing is impossible right?

I sent him six or seven messages and my fingers began to ache from typing so fast. About 5 minutes later I received a reply from Chayanne!!! He said" Happy Birthday, a hug". I let out a loud scream and my co-worker thought there was something wrong with me. I told her that Chayanne had sent me a Happy Birthday tweet and she began to laugh. Maybe for many people who are not fans of Chayanne this simple message does not mean much, but to me it means the world and then some! First of all we know how busy he is and how many thousands of tweets he receives daily on his Twitter page, so to have mine answered was a dream come true. Last year I got very lucky too and he wished me a happy birthday during a chat that he had.


I'm super happy with my message from Chayanne, and although he really doesnt't know who I am personally, I'm sure that I am someone special to him because I'm his fan. And you all know how much he loves us his fans and how he wholeheartedly appreciates our support. He always finds the time to send us a sweet message and has many nice gestures towards us. I can tell you my friends, I am proud to be his fan and always will be until the day we're both using us a cane.

I want to thank all my friends from Twitter for congratulating me on receiving my birthday message from our Chayanne. Thank you Fabi, Daniela, Hydra, Gabriela, Carlita, Gavriii, Rosa, Angelica, Raquel, Mariana, Carla, Luisa, Alma, Lucimar and Fernanda. You have always supported me and for that I thank you and I love you! I am very happy to have so many beautiful friends in Twitter, which are so nice and most importantly honest and genuine. Chayanne has created a beautiful family between us and for than I love him even more.

And finally I want to congratulate all the lucky fans from Twitter who at some point have received a reply or a message from our gorgeous Chayanne. And to those of you who are anxiously waiting the day Chayanne replies to your tweet, please don't lose hope! Our motto as Chayanne fans is "Nothing is Impossible" and one day when you least expect it you will receive this message which will make you feel like you are floating on a cloud....a Chay cloud that is!

I leave you with this very true saying "It is better to travel filled with hope than to arrive."

Peace and Love ;-) Candela

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on you Tweet from Chayanne! That is a wonderful birthday present. I'm sorry I didn't see your special tweet, I would sent you a hardy congratulations and a hug. Enjoy all of it, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete