Friday, February 4, 2011

Web Users Fall In Love With Chayanne Again! (Article Translation)



Translation by Candela
Media Research by Fantasia


The Puerto Rican star Chayanne once again heated things up for the ELNUEVODIA.com users with his usual spontaneity and mischief.

For about an hour, the singer videochated with fans from Miami, Florida, and showed why he is one of the most loved artists from Puerto Rico. The cyber meeting occurred just over a week away from the series of concerts offered at the Puerto Rico Coliseum, José Miguel Agrelot, on the 11th, 12th and 13th of February as part of his world tour “No Hay Imposibles”. 

During the video chat, which gathered more than 2,600 users, the artist reiterated how much he loves to dance. "Moving my skeleton is something I do because the music takes me. I have the rhythm in my heart, “he said.

To the question of what would you do when you can no longer move so deliciously on stage, Chayanne replied: "I don’t know, I will always move with the passion and heart, maybe a little slower “, he laughs.  “I don’t know what I will be able to offer, but I will always give my best”.

Otherwise, the singer listed the three best memories of his life.  He stressed the birth of his children, Lorenzo and Isadora, having his family together at the dinner table, and to be in a show where the public chants his songs.

About the candidacy of his brother Emanoel Figueroa for mayor of San Lorenzo, by the New Progressive Party, Chayanne said he was not concerned that supporting his brother would affect his career. 

"My thought is for that person that brings harmony, peace ... I support the person who has a good thought for his people. I support him as a brother, now at a professional level.  I let people be and I don’t mix myself in that aspect, but he has my heart, "he said.
In more intimate details, the interpreter said that he does not sing in the shower, that he is ticklish, and that “I give myself love”, and that he smells like “soap” and “skin”.  He also assured that he would leave his career if there was a legitimate need by his family.  Chayanne finally reiterated his love for Puerto Rico and the Puerto Rican audience.  “I am super in love with you!  I love my Borinquen, my beloved land,” said the artist.

1 comment: