Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Wishes To Chayanne And The Readers Of Pandora's Caja

Christmas 2010 has almost passed, but it would be remiss of me if I let it go by without a blog post. This blog post has absolutely no new information or scoop on Chayanne...actually it's all about me.....and the things that I wish for Christmas. (Please forgive the translation, you realize that I'm language challenged *laugh*)
(Por favor, perdona la traducción, te das cuenta de que estoy idioma impugnada *reir*)
I have already been given all that I could want for Christmas, the health, happiness and well-being of my loved ones.....so what else could I possibly wish for or want?

For Chayanne ~ I wish for you continued health, joy and blessings. I wish for you to know how much you have given to me and all the Chayanne fans of the world. I wish for you laughter beyond reason...after all laughter is the cure for whatever might be ailing you. I wish for you safe travels to where ever life may take you...but most of all I wish for you to have peace and for you and your family to be blessed.

Navidad de 2010 casi se ha pasado, pero sería negligente de mi parte si lo dejo pasar sin una entrada de blog. Este blog no tiene absolutamente ninguna información nueva o primicia sobre Chayanne ... en realidad es todo sobre mí ..... y las cosas que quiero para Navidad.

Ya he dado todo lo que pueda desear para la Navidad, la salud, la felicidad y el bienestar de mis seres queridos ..... así que ¿qué otra cosa podía yo posiblemente desear o quiere?

Por ~ Chayanne te deseo continuo de la salud, la alegría y bendiciones. Quiero que sepas lo mucho que le han dado a mí ya todos los fans de Chayanne del mundo. Deseo para usted la risa allá de la razón ... después de todo la risa es la cura para lo que pudiera ser usted enfermo. Deseo que usted viaje seguro a donde quiera que la vida puede tener ... pero sobre todo quiero que usted tenga paz y para usted y su familia para ser bendecidos.


 To Bariloche ~  My Caja comrade in arms...thank you for walking with me in what I hope is just the beginnings of a really great ride! I wish for you your true hearts desire.....the funny thing is...when we look for it...it never comes...it's like the proverbial "watched pot" LOL....sucks right!

To My Guajira Sisters in Arms ~ (You know exactly who you are *smile*) I wish for you all that you could ever dream of....I believe that we all find happiness in the most unlikely of places, and all of you have played a larger part in my happiness than you will ever know....so I wish for you that the happiness that you have given to me will be returned to you ten-fold.

To all of the readers and supporters of Pandora's Caja ~ A few of you I have come to know by name, but many of you I have not, but I hold Christmas wish for all of you, because all of you are special to me.....I wish that when you read this you will know that you inspire me to do what it is that I do....to try and share with you even if it's in a small way the joy that I have found on my Chayanne journey....I wish that wherever you are that you are safe, happy and healthy this Christmas and all the days that follow. *HUGS*


And with all of that said.....Merry Christmas to all...and to all a good night.....

~Peace

Para Bariloche compañera ~ Mi Caja de armas ... gracias por caminar conmigo en lo que espero es solo el comienzo de un viaje genial! Deseo que vuestros corazones el deseo verdad ..... lo curioso es ... cuando lo buscamos ... que nunca llega ... es como la proverbial "crisol visto" LOL .... chupa bien!

A mis hermanas Guajira de armas ~ ( sabes exactamente quién eres *sonrisa*) Deseo que todos ustedes que jamás podría soñar .... creo que todos encontrar la felicidad en el más inverosímil de los lugares, y todos que han desempeñado un papel más importante en mi felicidad de lo que nunca se sabe .... por lo que deseo para ti que la felicidad que me han dado será devuelto a usted diez veces.

A todos los lectores y seguidores de la Caja de Pandora ~ Algunos de ustedes me han llegado a conocer por su nombre, pero muchos de ustedes yo no tengo, pero tengo deseo de Navidad para todos ustedes, porque todos ustedes son especiales para . .... Me gustaría que cuando usted lea esto sabrá que me inspiran a hacer lo que es lo que hago .... para tratar de compartir con ustedes aunque sea en pequeña medida la alegría que he encontrado en Chayanne mi viaje .... Me gustaría que estés donde estés que son seguros, sanos y felices en esta Navidad y todos los días que siguen. ABRAZOS * *

Y con todo esto dicho ..... Feliz Navidad a todos ... ya todos una buena noche .....

~ Paz

1 comment:

  1. You are the sweetest Pandora. I was surely blessed this year when we finally shook hands and hugged :) <3

    ReplyDelete