Sunday, December 12, 2010

Chayanne Can Rock My Jingle Bells Anytime!

It's about that time....the temperatures are dropping, the leaves have almost all fallen off the trees and the Christmas decorations are going up in droves.....so of course there is some sort of Chayanne something to celebrate anything! I'm sure that most of you have seen this clip, but for those of you who haven't you're in for a real treat. This video was shot in 1994 (so the video quality isn't great, but I'm happy that someone posted it!) There is a really cute interview prior to the performance.

I have to tell you I love his look back then! He was going through what I like to call his "New Jack City" phase. If you didn't see the movie it won't make any sense to you AT ALL!! But he's doing the cool brotha' look and it looks good on him.....hmmm come to think of it, what look doesn't look good on him!



So with the holiday shopping underway, cookies and candies being made, and the sweet sounds of Christmas songs being played via Musak. You can instead have visions of Chayanne dancing in your head and in your heart.

~Peace

1 comment: