Thursday, October 28, 2010

Michael Angelo Does Chayanne

It never fails to amaze me how many thousands of pictures of Chayanne their are around...but after several years of scouring around for information and pictures of Chayane, ALL of which are amazing, I will find that one image that just leaves me wondering if my heart is still beating.....today was that day.....and this is the image. If Michael Angelo were still alive and was commissioned to create a modern day "David", he would want it to look just like Chayanne in this picture.


THIS Picture needs to have a warning label!
I know, I know, you've seen it before, but remember by the time I got into the Chay game iTunes was firmly embedded into my psyche...I downloaded the Cautivo CD, and this was NOT in the mix....
So of course I had to give a shout out to my people. They all of course were more than willing to tell me exactly where this picture came from. I had seen of course the other pictures from the Cautivo photo shoot, but this one had escaped me. I had retrieved one copy of this image, but it was a little dark.

Anniee of Chayanne Rocks to the rescue! She delivered a much cleaner version of the image and I just couldn't take my eyes off of it. We all can agree that Chayanne is FINE, but this image beckons to the viewer to use the adjective "beautiful".

So for those of you who have seen this one or in fact have this in your possession, let this blog entry bring back fond memories. To those of you who like my self who have never seen this before, just sit back enamored and behold "The Eight World Wonder"

3 comments:

  1. La poesia de Dios. Mi alma mia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chayanne es absolutamente impresionante!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think there has ever been a more beautiful sample of the wonders God can do with the male speciment than the day he gifted us with Chayanne. I knew this at the tender age of 9 when I first fell "in love" with him. You are bringing back some great memories Pandora!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete