Friday, October 29, 2010

Werewolves, Vampires....and Chayanne!

 
Well my people, it's that time again...the time when many people are getting ready for all the ghosts, goolies, goblins, Werewolves, and Vampires....so of course I'm going to celebrate the season the only way a Guajira knows how, and that's with a little Chayanne es Gabriel! What else!

It's been two years since, Gabriel was televised and it was released onto DVD just this past spring. But I think that it's only appropriate to do an homage to the hottest, sexiest vampire around.



I can't tell you how much I enjoyed Chayanne in this role. I knew that he had acting chops, but he's pumped is up several notches since Dance With Me. I'm not going to try and fill this blog post with too much talk. I just want you to enjoy some of my favorite Chayanne es Gabriel moments. If you want to purchase the DVD it's available on Amazon.com. You can also visit the Chayanne es Gabriel Official Website.

Blanket, check..popcorn, check...Gabriel, CHECK! I'm ready for "Chayloween"
~Muahahahahahahaha! Muahahahahaha!















5 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm...I have not seen Gabriel yet, but obviously I really need to get the DVD, maybe for my Halloween "treat"! I understand it has subtitles as well as eye candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Melissa!You've been missing an incredible Chayanne treat! Yes the DVD does have English subtitles. It also has behind the scenes features, AND it has the extended shower scene (Major Eye Candy)This is definitely one that you need in you collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it took me a few weeks to get around to it (a lot going on lately), but I watched a few bits online...just enough to see that you were right...I definitely need this DVD!(not that I doubted you for a minute!) I placed my order on Amazon.com today. Can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Melissa! I can't wait until you get to see the entire mini-series! When you're finished watching, hit me up and tell me what you think!

    Much Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pandora! I took advantage of a couple of snow days to have a little Gabriel marathon and finished watching the series. I loved it! Chay's acting skills have matured quite a bit since Dance With Me (although of course I loved that, too). He was awesome...perfect for the part. Although I am not usually into stories with blood, violence and dark themes, I found myself drawn into the story immediately. I'm not surprised it was nominated for so many awards...I thought the writing was fantastic as well.
    I started watching the extras also (checked out the shower scene first, of course! Words fail... :).
    I wish the interviews had subtitles in English, too, but I'm getting so that I can understand bits and pieces. Is the "deleted scenes" section supposed to have only one scene in it? I was expecting more, from what I'd read but all that plays is a scene of Bruno at the "vampire" club.

    ReplyDelete