Friday, January 8, 2010

Now You See It, Now You Don't

Hey peeps, well you know I try to keep you in the loop, so here goes.....

A few weeks ago the link came out for the "Mi Enamore de Ti" bachata dance contest cool right? There were going to be winners chosen from the U.S., Mexico, and Central America. Today there was a link put out for the contest again, but this time there is no mention of the contest being open to anyone from the U.S.

All of you know that I'm language challenged, so I'm not 100% sure but it's really noticeable that the United States is not mentioned. I'm not sure why they did this, but I'm sure there is a good reason.

http://chayannemusic.com.mx/



(click the title to read more)



Oh well....there goes my choreography out the window.....I was a shoe in! ROFL!
Best of luck to all my Chayville peeps in Mexico and Central America, I can't wait to see who wins, there are a few entry clips on YouTube already.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment