Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chayanne Official Blog Under Construction...Does This Mean......



Does this mean that something about to drop from the man of the hour? My guess is yes! The buzz around Chayville today was the problem with the "Chat Room" section of Chayanne.com. wasn't loading.
(You know the people in Chayville like to get their chat on)

Then this was what was found when you went to Chayanne's Official Blog Page

Never to fear Chayvillers...if you keep watch long enough something usually goes on with the site when Chay is getting ready to do the "Big Reveal"! (click title to read more!)
I hoping for the release of the video for "Mi Enamore de Ti" (which I am listening to at this very moment *smile*) Or maybe even some fresh out of the oven pics, you know they're going to be hot!

The word also coming out of Twitterville is that Chayanne and his long time choreographer,Nancy O"Meara, are back in the dance studio in Miami shaking the dust off those killer dance moves.....you know what that means don't you kiddies?

......now let me see what am I going to wear to that concert?....O sorry, for a minute I forgot you were there!

Anyway, I'm sure the chat room and the site will be up and running soon, in the meantime, visit Chayanne on Twitter!
Take care,

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait either! Chay always gives us something memorable! When he does it, he does it right!

    ReplyDelete