Saturday, January 23, 2010

Chayanne, The Same Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow


This is the English translation of an article found on "Informador.Com.MX". This article was lovingly translated by Chaygal! Much Love my sister....

~Enjoy!

Chayanne: The public is thankful to me that I am always the same.
By: admin

The Puerto Rican singer Chayanne assured us that his followers are thankful to him because he continues being the same person, even with the worldwide fame that he has, he informed the digital edition of the Chilean newspaper “La Tercera”.

In an interview with the newspaper, the artist asserted that “perhaps for some (I) he is repetitious, but I am certain my followers are thankful that I continue being the same as always”.

After which, he aimed: “I am not going to change at this point into something which I have never been. This is my style, this is what I am. People want this Chayanne and this is the Chayanne that I want to be”, he stressed. The singer aimed that “I want to feed the emotion, the optimism. To feed people with joy and positive energy. It is certain that everything is not rose colored, with the way things are today, but with me they are always going to be able to spend a good time for a while. That is also what I am”.

The Puerto Rican prepares for the promotional tour of his more recent disc “No hay imposibles” that will go on sale February 23 and whose first single, the ballad “Me enamoré de ti”, is already making the rounds on the local radio broadcasting stations.

The singer, of 41 years, from Miami (the United States) acknowledged that he reviewed more than 100 songs before selecting the 12 which will appear in his record production number 13. He added that the authors of the musical subjects always “say to you that they wrote them thinking about you, which can be a little embarrassing coming from a man (laughter), but few have my voice, with a few of them I really feel identified”.




Chayanne: El público me agradece que soy el mismo de siempre
By: admin
El cantante puertorriqueño Chayanne aseguró que sus seguidores le agradecen que siga siendo la misma persona, aun con la fama mundial que tiene, informó hoy la edición digital del diario chileno “La Tercera”.
En entrevista con el periódico, el artista aseveró que “quizás para algunos (yo) sea algo repetido, pero estoy seguro que mis seguidores agradecen que siga siendo el mismo de siempre”.
Tras lo cual, apuntó: “No me voy a convertir a estas alturas en lo que nunca he sido. Este es el estilo mío, esto es lo que soy. La gente quiere a este Chayanne y este es el Chayanne que yo quiero ser”, recalcó.
El cantante apuntó que “quiero alimentar la emoción, el optimismo. Alimentar a la gente con alegría y energía positiva. Es cierto que no todo es color de rosa, por las cosas que se viven hoy, pero conmigo siempre van a poder pasarla bien un rato, aunque sea. Eso también soy yo”.
El puertorriqueño se prepara para la gira promocional de su más reciente disco “No hay imposibles”, que saldrá a la venta el 23 de febrero próximo y cuyo primer sencillo, la balada “Me enamoré de ti”, ya se encuentra en rotación en las radioemisoras locales.
El cantante, de 41 años, reconoció desde Miami (Estados Unidos) que revisó más de 100 canciones antes de seleccionar las 12 que aparecerán en su producción discográfica número 13.
Añadió que siempre los autores de temas musicales “te dicen que las escribieron pensando en ti, lo que puede ser un poco embarazoso viniendo de un hombre (risas), pero pocas tienen mi voz, con pocas de ellas me siento identificado de verdad”.

No comments:

Post a Comment