Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Twitter Talk ~ Chayanne Filming New Video

It's best to just let you read it for yourself, don't just take my word for it! *GRIN*




Chayanne started the filming of a new video today, he didn't tell us the song that the video is for, but.....if I were to guess...I would have to say "Mi Enamore de Ti". That song has been getting mad airplay since it's release. I would love to know how many units have been sold between Amazon.com and iTunes.

I'm telling you, if you're a Chayanne fan, and you're not following him on Twitter, you're missing out on half of the fun...the other half is getting to attend a concert and see him live!!! THAT my friends is the other half of ChayVille life that I am waiting to experience.


You see, the excitement for me is more than the idea of Chayanne making a new video where I get to see his cute self sing his heart out to the leading lady. Don't get it twisted... that's going to be hotttt! The excitement for me is that all of this commotion and the release of Chayanne's new CD in February means that there will be a promo tour and a concert tour very soon..... can you say "Chay Fest!", my girls know what I'm talking about.

Chayanne want his video to be a "sopresa" and so a "surprise it shall be...don't worry Chay, I won't peek....I've got my eyes closed...*WINK*

~Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment