Sunday, October 4, 2009

If You Blink.....You Just Might Miss Him!

If you've been keeping up with Chayanne, you know that his summer hiatus is definitely over. As recently as last week pictures were circulating of Chayanne on one of his morning runs that he has "tweeted" about lately.





It's no wonder that Chayanne has to keep in such great shape, not only is Chayanne working on a new CD, he's also managed to find the time to endorse a new cologne called "Brizza" This was first posted on one the Chayanne fan sites Lastremendasdechayanne(Forum) by Tremenda Pau.













Brizza is scheduled to hit the market Christmas 2009...don't get too excited though, from what I can gather the cologne will only be available in Mexico. I think it's only offered through a catalog.(If I find out more about how you can purchase Brizza, I will try my best to put it on the blog.)

Can you just imagine, Chay Sista's rushing to buy this cologne.....I can hear the Christmas morning conversation now, "Hey honey, I bought you think new cologne. I just love the way it smells, can you try it on for me?" All this while Competemente Enamorados is playing in the background *WINK*

~Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment