Friday, October 2, 2009

Chayanne es Gabriel, A Look Back!

It was a year ago around this time that the highly anticipated mini-series Gabriel hit the small screen. It could only be seen on Mega-TV, which left many Chayanne fans out in the cold.

I was fortunate to have been able to see this incredible piece of work. When the series ended I found myself hoping that somehow they would keep the series going, but alas,it was not mean to be.

I won't take up too much of your time here, but I do want to say, "Chayanne, job well done! We all hope to see you in another acting role soon. Big screen or small screen, we don't care....OK that's not quite true....in your case bigger is better" *WINK*

Here are just a few of my favorite moments from Gabriel~









Oh, yea I almost forgot to tell you...it did get a little steamy! It's Chayanne,he can't help but be steamy~

2 comments:

  1. I think we have all waited long enough for those promised "extended shower scenes". Don't you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have your people email my people....they need to talk! I think my palms are getting sweaty...ok, so a lot of things are getting sweaty!

    ReplyDelete