Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What Is Sexy? Chayanne Talks

Today on CDN(Chayanne.net) there was a really great You Tube clip that someone posted, "sesion de fotos de los 50 mas bellos". Enjoy watching Chayanne as he flashes those "bedroom eyes at the camera, which he does so very well. I can't say it enough, there is not a camera that has been invented that doesn't take a great picture of Chayanne.

In the video Chayanne answers the question, what is sexy? "For me being sexy I think is be just you. For me sexy is that you could be spontaneous, have fun,and being natural. I think in oneself is where the sexy and beauty can be found. Sexy is more than seeing a nude woman, is the way how she strip off her clothes."



So there you have it, from Chayanne's mouth to your ears! Just be yourself, I have always believed that it's how you feel about yourself that makes you sexy, and now it has been confirmed by the "King of Sexy" himself.

So ladies, let your inner beauty shine, no one else has what you have inside......and remember it's not the lack of clothing that counts......it's how you take off what you got!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment