Friday, May 29, 2009

I Should Have Gone To The Bahamas~ Chayanne and family on vacation

Is there anywhere that Chayanne can go where his picture won't be taken? Maybe, but thank goodness for us fans that these recent pictures of Chayanne and his lovely family have surfaced.

Chayanne and family are shown vacationing on Bimini Island in the Bahamas.....I book a flight to Miami, and he goes to the Bahamas! Who would have guessed? Apparently not me. LOL



Look at him, he looks fabulous doing nothing...wait a minute...I think he's licking his lips...ok try not to faint....any way....











Chay is having great fun with his family, and that's really what it's all about...go on Papi get you fun on! Now I'm getting ready to have some fun with my family!
Peace

These photographs can be found on Univision!

No comments:

Post a Comment