Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Now It's My Turn! Chayanne's En Todo Estare Tour Coming To Atlantic City, New Jersey


They say that patience is a virtue, well if that's the case, then I'm the most virtuous woman on planet earth! For months, along with thousands of fans I had to wait for Chayanne's En Todo Estare tour to come to the United States. We watched and waited. I have to tell you that I almost don't have any fingernails left! but now the wait is over. THIS Saturday August 8th at the Boardwalk Arena in Atlantic City, New Jersey, I will finally get to see Chayanne once again in all is SEXY FINE GLORY!!

Now, that I've gotten that out of my system, I can hopefully move on and write a halfway coherent article *wink*

All around the world and back again, Chayanne has take the En Todo Estare tour to millions of adoring fans, and he has not left left them disappointed. So this post is to give all of you a heads up, that I will be at Boardwalk arena with bells on!! I'm not only looking forward to seeing the show, but meeting some of my fellow fans that I haven't had the chance to meet in person. I will be Tweeting LIVE! So follow us on Twitter to catch the show in the moment! https://twitter.com/PandorasCaja

So until then, Much, Much Love!
Pandora!









3 comments:

  1. Happy to read your articles. Always interesting! I'm sure you'll enjoy our mutual love Chayanne and his amazing show #EnTodoEstare👌 HAVE FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cheryl! I'll be writing a more extensive article after the concert!

    ReplyDelete