Thursday, October 24, 2013

#ThrowbackThursday - Promo Shots for Chayanne es Gabriel

I thought I would jump on the social media trend called #ThrowbackThursday, #Throwback, or simply #TBT. "What does this have to do with Chayanne",  you ask? Plenty!. I was perusing through Facebook as I do every day; when I saw a post from another fan, Gabriela Alejandra (Love you girl!). In the post was a picture that was taken as part of a series of photos for the telenovela "Gabriel" starring Latin superstar Chayanne.

It's very rare that I come across a picture of Chayanne that I haven't seen, BUT wonders never cease. This particular photo as I recall, was actually only seen during a few seconds of maybe one or two scenes out of the entire run of the novella.


This photo is one of the pictures taken by BENHUR Photography. In the telenovela, it was seen as an old black and white news paper clipping, setting in our minds that the title character is a man that have lived for centuries. Vampire!

Enjoy Pandora's Caja #ThrowbackThursday, #Throwback, #TBT photos. Did I fail to mention #Chayanne #SEXYBEYONDALLBELIEF !

Much Love My Beautiful People!

Pandora




2 comments:

  1. Mmmm...the last one is one of my favorites. I saw this when I sat down for lunch today...what a lovely treat! It's good to hear from you again, Pandora...I've missed your posts (and I don't really do Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm...the last one is one of my favorites. i saw this when I sat down to lunch today...what a lovely treat in the middle of a very busy day! It's good to hear from you, Pandora...I've missed your posts (and I don't really do Facebook :).

    ReplyDelete