Monday, December 31, 2012

The Year The Giants Walked The Earth - Year End 2012

Here we are again, on the verge of one year passing while another is born. I won't take too much of your time, after all there's always so much to do on New Year's Eve. Especially if you're as much of a procrastinator as I am.

This was an amazing year for Chayanne fans as always! He never fails to make us release that deep sigh of contentment that can only come from the love and passion that he gives to his fans year-round. We had the release of "Solas Con Chayanne", GIGANT3S with Marc Anthony and Marco Antonio Solis, then there was "Viva Duets", we even had our very own orange juice! (P.S. if anyone sees a carton on eBay let me know *smile*)

So many events....and still we wished for more.

I want to take the time to thank all of you for your love and support over the last year. Our readership has increased dramatically, and out Facebook page "Likes" have almost doubled over the last 12 months, and we couldn't have done any of this without you.

To all my girls here at the box, Bariloche, Fantasia, Glamour Girl, Candela, and Torera, thank you for your friendship and your sister-hood in the cause. Much Love Chicas!

As always to my soul-sisters, Anniee, Angie Arcie, Rosa, I love you ladies. You've been there for me through it all. I can never have enough words.

Alex Cuba ~ Again I thank you for giving us our first major interview. Bariloche and I had a great time talking with you, and we can't wait until the next interview!

Chayanne ~ You never fail to inspire, whether you inspire us with your music, or with your giving heart that is always willing to give to those in need. We thank you for another fun filled year. We can't wait to see what's coming in 2013....and interview with Pandora's Caja? I girl can dream right?

Here's a little tribute to 2012, have a happy and prosperous New Year!

Peace~


No comments:

Post a Comment