Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day, Love, Chayanne.....One And The Same


val·en·tine

[val-uhn-tahyn] 
noun
1.a card or message, usually amatory or sentimental but sometimes satirical or comical, or a token or gift sent by one person to another on Valentine Day, sometimes anonymously.
2.a sweetheart chosen or greeted on this day.
3.a written or other artistic work, message, token, etc., expressing affection for something or someone: His photographic essay is a valentine to Paris.

love

[luhv] 
noun
1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2.a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3.sexual passion or desire.
4.a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
6.a love affair;  an intensely amorous incident; amour.



At the end of the day, when you put it all together, you have Chayanne......who better to be the embodiment of all the things that are associated with Valentine's Day and Love.

So as your work day winds down to a close, and you get ready to spend a lovely evening that special someone, your family, or your close friends, just know that there may be one day that the world bands together and celebrates love, romance, and friendship, but in truth, we should be celebrating these things every day.

In my opinion there's no better way to close out a post about Chayanne and Valentine's Day, than with his music and his words......

Happy Valentine's Day beautiful people

~Peace




"I Fell In Love With You" (Mi Enamore de Ti)

I fell in love with you "
You are my beam of light to every morning
and without thinking the time stole the breath from me,
what will be of me if I do not have you?
If you are not with me the air, empty heart escapes from me.
Being in your arms only next to you I feel a breather...
There is nothing that to change, there is nothing that to say.
If you are not with me nothing stayed between, I die of cold.
(Ay!) Moan! all that loved you, if it is not next to you I lose the senses...
It is so much that to invent, there is nothing to feign ... " I fell in love with you ".
This are what I more want, which I have dreamed to love...
you are my beam of light to every morning...
and without thinking the time it stole the breath from me,
what will be of me if I do not have you?
If you are not with me the air, empty heart escapes from me.
Being in your arms only next to you I feel a breather...
There is nothing that to change, there is nothing to say...
If you are not with me nothing stayed between, I die of cold.
Moan! all that loved you, if it is not next to you I lose the senses...
It is so much that to invent, there is nothing to feign ... " I fell in love with you ".
If you are not with me nothing stayed between, I die of cold.
Moan! all that loved you, " wild heart " I lose the senses...
It is so much that to invent, there is nothing to feign...
If you are not with me ... I die of cold!! There is nothing that to change, there is nothing that to pretend ... I fell in love with you ... I fell in love with you...

Translation by Bariloche 

2 comments:

  1. How could I possibly forget to mentionthe MUSIC?! What an absolutely GORGEOUS song, sung by an incomparably beautiful voice. There will always be only one CHAYANNE!

    ReplyDelete