Monday, June 27, 2011

Not Enough Words.......


Hey Chayanne, it's just me and you. Other people may read this entry, but this is strictly from my heart...hopefully to yours. What can I say, it's your birthday! Your fans around the world are celebrating in various ways. Having parties, watching your movies, listening to your music, making video tributes for you......what am I going to do...

I'm going to enjoy you the way that I have always enjoyed you the most...alone. I can think of no better way to celebrate you birthday than pouring myself a nice glass of wine, put on my iPod, flip to my favorite playlist of your songs, "Night Sounds" and just chill. Why this particular play list? This is my special playlist of the songs that have the most meaning to me. These are the songs that have been with me through the good, the bad, and the ugly. these are the songs that help bring me back to my center.

I thank God for bringing you and your music into the world. You bring so much joy, comfort, and peace to so many people. I know that you have for me.

So what can I give to you for your birthday? Nothing....save for my heartfelt love, and gratitude for all that you do. Even now these words seem some how inadequate, but they are sincere, and they are mine.

Here's wishing you the very best of birthdays. Spend it with you family, friends and those that truly love and care for you. These are the things that are truly important.

May God continue to bless you and your family. May He continue to bring you an abundance of peace, joy, and love.

~Pandora


Chayanne Hey, soy sólo yo y usted. Otras personas pueden leer esta entrada, pero esto es estrictamente de mi corazón ... con suerte la tuya. ¿Qué puedo decir, es tu cumpleaños! Sus fans alrededor del mundo están celebrando de diversas maneras.Contar con partidos, ver sus películas, escuchar música, hacer homenajes de video para que ...... lo que voy a hacer ...

Yo voy a disfrutar de la forma que siempre he disfrutado más el ... solo. No puedo pensar en mejor manera de celebrar el cumpleaños de usted mismo de verter un vasode vino, me puse el iPod, dar la vuelta a mi lista de reproducción favorita de sus canciones, "sonidos de la noche" y el frío justo. ¿Por qué esta lista de reproducción en particular? Esta es mi lista de reproducción especial de las canciones que tienen un gran significado para mí. Estas son las canciones que han estado conmigo en las buenas, lo malo y lo feo. Estas son las canciones que ayudan a traerme a mi centro.


Doy gracias a Dios por traer a usted ya su música en el mundo. Que traen tanta alegría,consuelo y paz a tantas personas. Yo sé que usted tiene para mí.

Entonces, ¿qué le puedo dar a usted para su cumpleaños? Nada .... a excepción de mi amor sincero y gratitud por todo lo que hacen. Incluso ahora, estas palabras parecende alguna manera inadecuada, pero son sinceros, y son míos.

¡Les deseamos el mejor de los cumpleaños. Pasar con su familia, amigos y aquellos que verdaderamente aman y cuidan de usted. Estas son las cosas que son verdaderamente importantes.


Que Dios siga bendiciendo a usted ya su familia. Que siga usted trae una abundanciade paz, alegría y amor.

~ Pandora

2 comments:

  1. You could not have said it any better. I have a Playlist on my computer I named "Chayanne Romance". I play it everyday when I'm working or just surfing. He and his music bring me so much joy, it is almost unspeakable.
    I always say, "you never know what someone is going through." When I came across Chayanne's music on Amazon March 2010, WOW...I just couldn't get enough. Then I found you & Anniee about the same time and my life has been changed. You're both in favorite blogs folder.

    I Wish Chayanne all the Best This on his Birthday today and forever forward. I Love him and forever will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb~ It's a funny thing...most people seem to stumble across Chayanne when they really need his music the most. I would love to hear your story of how you came across him *HUGS* Thanks for putting Pandora's Caja in your Blog Faves along with Chayanne Rocks. I'm privileged to be in such great company. Thanks for spending time with us, Much Love!

    ReplyDelete