Wednesday, June 8, 2011

In Case Of Emergency...My Chayanne Survival Kit


Well my people, we're coming down to the place where the rubber meets the road....there are six show's left....twitter is starting to quiet down....and some man named Chayanne Toledo who has shall we say some shady activity going on right now!


All of the signs are there.....It's just about time....I can hang in there a little while longer....but soon...very soon....I'm going to have to break out my "Chayanne Survival Kit".


I know, I know, you want to know what's in my kit right? We will start with the basics: iPod (of course) Pre-Set Chayanne playlist(s), My DVD Collection, Skullcandy Headphones, and of course all the major hot spots for Chayanne "stuff" bookmarked as favorites on my computer.

So what's on my iPod? Every Chayanne anything that I can get on there! So let's break down the iPod.

Music....every single album that is available on iTunes (and some that are not...thank goodness for GREAT friends, mp3 files, and email!) What are my lists? 1. Baila (of course!); 2. Night Sounds (get busy music *wink*); and my third playlist....Healing (This is the playlist lat is the medicine for my heart when all else fails)

Video.....this is a funny subject! When I first started digging around the internet about Chayanne of course I lucked up on Anniee and Chayanne Rocks. When I realized that you could down load from Anniee's website, I tried to put as many videos on my iPod as I could! I was video crazy! Now I'm older and wiser....I have Chayanne Rocks listed as one of my favorites on my browser, and when I'm feeling Chayanne deprived I just pour myself a nice glass of wine and let myself get lost for hours at a time. With the addition of the "Provocame TV"....I'm in video heaven!


iTunes has every official Chayanne music video that's available. I like to support my artists so yes I bought each and every one! My favorites of course are in a separate video play list. (Guajira, A Tado A Tu Amor, Te Echo de Menos, Me Enamore de Ti, Boom Boom, Baila Baila, Alive, and Si No Estas) I'm still waiting for Chayanne to make a video for Dime and Siento *sigh*

DVD's....What's in the stash "Dance With Me" (My first love!),  "Volver a Empezar", "Vivo", "Grandes Exitos"....and if I'm really feeling needy....I break out "Gabriel"

I hope you've been book marking all of you favorite go to websites for Chayanne goodies and I hope that Pandora's Caja is one of them.


I'm going to leave you with just a few pictures that Fantasia posted on the Chayanne Gallery.....Much Love my people....

~Peace



Holla at'cha girl Ferly! Back on the tour!


Mexico
09 June              Mexico, DF                       Auditorio Nacional
10 June              Mexico, DF                       Auditorio National
12 June              Tepic, Mexico                   Estadio de Football
14 June              Monterrey, Mexico          Auditorio Banamex
16 June              Leon, Mexico                    Polyforum
17 June               San Luis Potosi                El Domo


4 comments:

  1. QUE DESILUSION!!!!! I DONT HAVE 'VOLVER A EMPEZAR!!!!!!!..that is an emergency I need to take care of!!!...can't believe I didnt took it!!!!
    In rest, my survival kit is always opened and used...without it can't survive it...)))..why my dear friend didnt told me is that too?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY SUNSHINE NICE TO KNOW IM NOT THE
    ONLY CHAYANNE NUT OUT THERE U AND
    ANNIE ARE OF COURSE A COUPLE OF MY
    FAVORITES IM DREADING THE CHAYWITHDRAWAL
    BUT LOOKING FORWARD TO HIS NEXT
    TOUR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous - Volver a Empezar is a MUST have! Vamonos chica!

    Angelica - Hola Mija! The only thing I'm looking for to add to my kit is Linda Sara! I can't find it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me to watch ALL of Volver a Empezar, I love Chayanne of course but Yuri makes me cringe, I get embarrassed for her and the story is so banal. There are so many neat Chayanne things out there I don't want to get desperate enough to watch "Volver......... So, thanks for reminding me of all the things I have around here so I can get then all together for the "dry" spell. (smile)

    Be well......

    ReplyDelete