Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tangled/Enredados DVD Blu-Ray Release Dates

Who saw Tangled when it hit the theaters last November? I did! Even though I am in the US and the American version of Tangled was not the one with Chayanne's gorgeous voice I still went and watched it and I dreamed of Chayanne as I looked at Flynn Rider. Tangled has that amazingly brilliant, heart-warming classic Disney feel, complete with very catchy songs and a story that has a lot more emotional depth than most of the animated movies we see these days. And Maximus the horse was amazing! He is such a hilarious character and a great companion to Flynn. The first line of the movie took me by surprise "This is the story of how I died." I almost cried when I heard that, because my silly self had already fallen in love with Flynn watching the commercials on TV (thinking he was Chayanne of course). I was like a little girl watching this movie and I prayed the whole time that Flynn would not die, even though I got scared in the part where he almost did. But I made it to the end and I was so thrilled that he lived. I think that my fear came from the fact that I swore that Flynn was Chayanne and in my mind nothing can ever harm him. Tangled was amazing and I can't wait to purchase the DVD/Blu Ray on March 29th which is the date that it's being released in the United States.

Now, the Spanish version of Tangled, "Enredados", which I haven't been able to watch *sniff, sniff*, is being released in Spain on May 25th according to Disneysoul.com and even though Chayanne is not the voice of Flynn Rider in this version it is still a great movie. I dream of the day when I get my hands on this movie, the one with Chay's voice of course, and I know I will because where there is a will, there is a way! ( I learned that from a very special friend ;-) I can't wait to watch "Enredados" and fall in love with Chayanne all over again as I listen to his mesmerizing voice. Isn't it amazing how we fall in love with Chayanne more and more each day, and when we think that we love him to death and there is no way we can fit anymore Chay love in our hearts, he flashes a smile or sends us a sweet message on twitter and our love for him grows even more...the power of his love...never ending and forever growing!

Peace and Love ;-) Candela

Media Research: Fantasia & Glamour Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment