Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Chayanne and Direct TV - Perfect Together!

A few days ago, these amazing pictures of Chayanne started circulating online. The minute I got my hands on them I was fascinated by how gorgeous this man really is and how cameras absolutely love him. Everyone was posting the pictures but no one really knew where they came from so I knew it was time for Pandora's Caja to do some investigative work. So our wonderful Fantasia came to my rescue and within a matter of hours figured it all out. This amazing pictures are from the filming of Chayanne's Direct TV commercial a while back. I don't know why they kept these fabulous images of Chayanne from us for so long, but thankfully they are now public for our enjoyment. I am sure most of you have seen this incredible commercial in which Chayanne is sitting on that white couch watching Direct TV. I wonder how many people subscribed to Direct TV after watching this commercial ;-)

We have the pictures posted here on Pandora's Caja in the Chayanne Gallery but they are so incredible that I am going to post them here as well. Enjoy them as much as I did and why not go to the Gallery and check out other amazing pictures of this hot Puertorrican heart throb! I am sure it will be a very enjoyable experience...promise! Peace & Love ;-) Candela
Media Research by Fantasia - Girl, you are fantastic *hugs*




No comments:

Post a Comment