Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chayanne, Tom Cruise and Me


Life can be a very, very interesting...some days even weeks go by with out anything out of the ordinary happening, and that's fine. That's the way most of the days in our lives will be spent, now that's just my opinion. Then you'll have a moment where something happens, for some it may seem a small and insignificant thing, but that one small thing can give you that tickle that makes you grin from ear to ear. Well yesterday was one of those days for me.

Most of you know that I am a huge Twitter fan. I think Twitter is one of the coolest things...and yes, I do follow more people on Twitter than Chayanne. One of those people I like to follow is Tom Cruise. Last night I was twittering away and just when I decided it was time to call it a night and bid the Twitter people nighty night, Tom send a tweet that said, "G'night everyone, we'll see you tomorrow - Let's show @ some luv, we'll follow the first 200 people who tweet @ so what do I do...I tweet it of course, it seemed like the logical thing to do. Then I sent Tom a tweet and asked him if I was one of the first 200. The thing you know I got an email that said, "Tom Cruise is now following you on Twitter."


I was floored! Stunned! Dumbfounded! And any number of hilarious adjectives that you can think of....and do you want to know the first thing that I tweeted back to Tom? "@ Thank you Tom for following my tweets!! I sure hope you like Latin Music, you're going to hear loads about @!"

With that said I have no idea how long Tom will be following Pandora's Caja...but I do know this he's going to get to know Chayanne and all of you very well!


Who knows...Chayanne and Tom may end up in a movie together...Mission Impossible IV....I could definitley see Chayanne in one of those films.
You never know, after all.....No Hay Imposibles!

~Peace         

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful!!!Give me five!!:))
    I like Tom Cruise.I seen all his movies, too.
    "The Last Samurai" was a very good movie.
    His action is a state looking to dance,very brilliant and beautiful.CHAYANNE is very similar to him.
    You get the movie would be a great film with two people.
    That's a big dream!!But,I also know...NO HAY IMPOSIBLES!! :))
    With LOVE and HUG! Pandora!

    ReplyDelete