Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Meeting with Chayanne! Tonight! Be There Or Be Square!


This is a really cute article by El Nuevo Dia 
The translation had been lovingly done by Candela Spirit

I can't wait to see this interview...but I will have to tell you...If someone asks him again what does he wear to bed....I'm going to scream! (That's one of the questions they forgot to list below! LOL)

~Peace
"The singer will participate today in a video chat at 7:00 pm. (Puerto Rico)

Chayanne’s playfulness, sensuality, and humor will be broadcast live from Miami today, where alnuevodia.com presents a video chat with the artist at 7:00 pm.

For an entire hour the website surfers may ask whatever they want to the singer, who was present at the Coliseum in Puerto Rico, José Miguel Agrelot, on the 11th, 12th and 13th of February as part of his tour "No Hay Imposibles”.

The video chat will take place in the sunny city of Miami, where the artist lives with his family and where his offices are located.  

The online event comes nearly one year after the first video chat with Chayanne which was held by El Nuevo Día, on February 25th, which so far is the most watched in the history of the site, more than 3.000 users online.

At that time Chayanne was faced with prying questions and he confessed weaknesses and even danced doggy style to please a fan.

These are some of the questions that he was asked in that occasion:

How do you sleep? With a sheet in hot weather and in a shirt in cold weather. 

What‘s your shoe size? 12

Do you wear boxer shorts? Yes, I wear boxers.

How do you stay away from scandals?  By respecting the media, respecting my fellow artists, respecting people, and respecting myself. I'm very quiet and when I finish my commitments I will go out and eat at a specific location surrounded only by my group.

Do your children speak Spanish? Yes, they speak it perfectly and also read and write it.   

Do you want to have more children? They are beautiful, but I'm fine this way.  But I have my brother who just had triplets so I have enough with that.

Do you travel with your family?  It is very difficult because one goes from one place to another and it is a concern. I am very proud of them, but it's something I prefer to keep to myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment