Monday, November 15, 2010

What Happens With Chayanne in Vegas Stays In Vegas....Not!

November 13th was monumental. Why you ask? Because the Guajiras were out in full force to see Chayanne perform at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas Nevada.

I wasn't there...but I sure felt like I was thanks to one very special Guajira. Rosa has been a very good friend to me on my travels. During the first leg of the US tour my girl called me on the phone during two of the West Coast concerts when my jam came on! (Yes of course Guajira!) This time around she got some killer video of the Guajira Anthem (Please see the video below for some hip swivel hottness)

I have heard that Vegas is the show that everybody should go to at least once, why because there is no barrier between the stage and the audience! Peep some of the pictures below and you can see exactly how close Chayanne is to his fans (Memo to self....start saving money to see Chayanne in Vegas on the next tour)

Esssssso!
~Peace




Can you see how close this fan is!

It must be a dangerous job standing in between Chayanne and the ladies! I wonder if they get hazard pay? *brow*










This everyone is Rosa...I love you chica! And of course you know Ms. Victoria and here lovely smile!
Look at Victoria and this little cutie pie!
"The Brass Ring" You go gurrrrrl!

2 comments:

  1. Rosa, you Rock!!! Thank you for sharing this experience with us! :-) You make our 2 week wait a little bit more liveable JAJA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosa is the very best! (I'm still about to go over the top bonkers about the AC concert!!!)

    ReplyDelete