Monday, February 15, 2010

Pandora's Valentine's Day Play List



Valentine's Day 2010 started on February 14, but the party isn't over until the official release of  Chayanne's new CD "No Hay Imposible", February 23rd! However....I have to tell you that the release of Sade's new CD, "Soldier of Love" was just in time to provide the right accompaniment to Chayanne's recently released singles. Sade is one of Chayanne's faves so I hear.

First of all I have to tell you that Sista girl sounds just as smooth and sultry as ever. The track list to "Soldier of Love" includes:

1. The Moon and The Sky
2. Soldier of Love
3. Morning Bird
4. Babyfather
5. Long Hard Road
6. Be That Easy
7. Bring Me Home
8. In Another Time
9. Skin
10. The Safest Place

My faves..."The Moon and The Sky", "Soldier of Love", "Babyfather", and "Skin".

The melodies are classic Sade, and the grooves have a really smooth back beat that makes you nod your head and go "yeah".

These selections in my opinion go right in line with "Mi Enamore de Ti", and "Si No Estas".
My Valentine's day is biding it's time for the love fest "pièce de résistance"....the release of Chayanne's "No Hay Imposible" I can't wait to see what other love inspiring tracks we're in store for.

No comments:

Post a Comment