Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chayanne Answers Fan Questions, Primeo Lo Nuestro

Chayanne, as well as various other Latin artists,  were able to answer questions that were submitted by fans (I couldn't think of anything  to ask that wouldn't be viewed as inappropriate! Ah well maybe next time)



You can find the original post on the Univision web site! Here's a translation of the questions and answers that are posted.





¿Cuándo otra telenovela?
No lo sé todavía, pero será después de la gira. Yo hago un proyecto de actuación después de que termino una gira, así que eso será más adelante.

When will you do another soap opera? 
I don’t know yet, but it will be after the tour.  I will make a test film after finishing the tour, so it will be later.


¿Hay composiciones tuyas en este disco?
Siempre he estado de lleno en mis proyectos, trabajando de cerca con los demás compositores que me brindan su experiencia. En este disco sí me metí de lleno.

Who did your compositions on this album?
I have always been squarely on my projects, working closely with other composers who give me their experience. On this album I got it fully.


¿Te gusta el reggaeton?
Sí me gusta, de hecho tengo un vecino que fue el pionero del género, como Daddy Yankee.

Do you like reggaeton?
Yes I like it, in fact I have a neighbor who pioneered the genre, like Daddy Yankee.


¿De dónde sacas la energía para sacar todos esos pasos?
Yo empecé desde muy pequeño, en la escuela, pero sólo lo hacía por subir mis notas.

Where do you get the energy to take these steps?
I started so young in school, but I only did it to keep my grades up.


¿Nada es imposible que significa?
Significa mi carrera día a día, el luchar por mis amistades, el luchar por lo que uno quiere para que no haya imposibles. No es que no haya obstáculos, pero venciéndolos es que logras llegar hasta donde yo he llegado.

Nothing is impossible what does that mean?
It means my career every day, fighting for my friends, the fight for what you want for no impossibilities. Not that there are no obstacles, but overcoming them is that you manage to get to where I arrived.


¿Qué ha sido lo más importante?
Es toda esa alegría, el poder ver a toda esa gente que es importante, el recibir ese cariño tan grande que he recibido, no lo doy por hecho, así que lo agradezco día con día.

What was most important?
It is all that joy, the power to see all the people who are important, receiving that great affection that I have received, I do not assume it, so I am thankful for day with day
.

 
¿Que cambiarias de ti?
Soy una persona llena de errores y tengo los pies muy golpeados porque me la he pasado bailando mucho.

What would you change about yourself?
I am a person full of mistakes and my feet are hurt very badly because I've been spending a lot of dancing.


¿Tienes algún secreto de belleza?
No tengo ninguno, tal vez dormir 4 horas diarias y bailar, porque definitivamente es la mejor dieta.

Do you have a beauty secret?
I have none, maybe 4 hours sleep a day and dance, because it's definitely the best diet.


¿A qué canción le debes tu éxito?
Cada disco ha tenido una canción que me ha ayudado, desde que comencé.

What song you owe your success?
Each disc has a song that has helped me since I started.


Si hay algún reencuentro con los chicos ¿participarías?
El recordar siempre es bonito, pero ahora mismo mis ex compañeros tienen actividades diferentes, así que no sé si sería posible, pero siempre es bonito recordar.

Is there a reunion with the guys you worked with?  
Remembering is always nice, but right now my former classmates have different activities, so I don’t know if it would be possible, but it's nice to remember.


Con un bastón….
Me veo en la carrera hasta que las fans decidan, mientras tanto disfruto mucho de mi carrera, de mi música. Me he divertido mucho.

 With a cane ....
I see myself in this career until the fans decide; in the meantime I really enjoy my career, my music. I enjoy it very much.

Translation by Chaygal! Besitos!

No comments:

Post a Comment