Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Chayanne Is The Very Definition Of Hot!




hot  (ht)
adj. hot·ter, hot·test
1.
a. Having or giving off heat; capable of burning.
b. Being at a high temperature.
2. Being at or exhibiting a temperature that is higher than normal or desirable: a hot forehead.
3. Causing a burning sensation, as in the mouth; spicy: hot peppers; a hot curry.
4.
a. Charged or energized with electricity: a hot wire.
b. Radioactive, especially to a dangerous degree.
5.
a. Marked by intensity of emotion; ardent or fiery: a hot temper.
b. Having or displaying great enthusiasm; eager: hot for travel.
6.
a. Informal Arousing intense interest, excitement, or controversy: a hot new book; a hot topic.
b. Informal Marked by excited activity or energy: a hot week on the stock market.
c. Violent; raging: a hot battle.
7. Slang Sexually excited or exciting.
8. Slang
a. Recently stolen: a hot car.
b. Wanted by the police: a hot suspect.
9. Close to a successful solution or conclusion: hot on the trail.
10. Informal
a. Most recent; new or fresh: a hot news item; the hot fashions for fall.
b. Currently very popular or successful: one of the hottest young talents around.
c. Requiring immediate action or attention: a hot opportunity.
11. Slang Very good or impressive. Often used in the negative: I'm not so hot at math.
12. Slang Funny or absurd: told a hot one about the neighbors' dog.
13. Slang
a. Performing with great skill and daring: a hot drummer.
b. Having or characterized by repeated successes: a player who is on a hot streak.
c. Fast and responsive: a hot sports car.
d. Unusually lucky: hot at craps.
14. Music Of, relating to, or being an emotionally charged style of performance marked by strong rhythms and improvisation: hot jazz.
15. Bold and bright.
n. hots (hts)
Slang Strong sexual attraction or desire. Used with the.



You look at that picture and you tell me how Chayanne is not the epidimy of the definition of HOT!


From what I can gather, this is the cover shot of Chayanne's very soon to be released CD "No Hay Imposible". When I was drooling over this pic this morning... several words came to mind...none of them I can write here! Just kidding....no I'm not... any way...

The real question is can we take the heat! In just a few weeks Chayanne's new CD is going to be released, and I can tell you, he just keeps getting better and better! May of 2010 will mark my second year as a citizen of Chayville, but I can tell you that I have every CD that Chayanne has made except two. Chayanne continues to evlove, he continues to top himself as far as his sound and the material that he continues to deliver, but he has made the journey from really cute little dude with "Los Chicos" to the mature handsome specimen of pure molten hot, that he is today.....and I don't think he's going to slow down anytime soon.

One fan out out this picture (Anniee you know who you are *smile*) and said, "Anyone else see the connection? How can he look like the handsomest man in the world in both pics?"



(I think there's just something to be said for natural fine...and ok, we have to give props to mom and dad for making the perfect DNA blend that came out Chayanne!)

Not to mention that the man looks really good wet! (Gabriel shower scene...you know what I'm talking about)

If this is the cover of "No Hay Imposible, I can't wait to see what other delectable pics they have as a treat inside the CD case...that's right, that's one of the first things I look for, when I buy CD's (I'm also one of those people think that every DVD should have special features, go figure!)

Just a few more weeks Chay, and I'm going to be checking my mail box...
~Peace

4 comments:

  1. There are no limits to his hotness. I realized he was the most handsome man in the world at the tender age of 9. As you know, I am 1 month away from 26 lady and I gotta say I thought wrong... HE IS THE MOST HANDSOME MAN IN THE UNIVERSE/GALAXY, even if there is other life forms out there. Sighhhh. Can't wait for the new CD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think, he was very hot even in his child- and teenage years. I really love his photos from period of Los Chicos. Ajajaj in Conexion Caribe he was sooo sexy. And now, what to say and not be repeating. Something shines from his personality and his charisma is that what makes him so sexy and hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. chay_rosa de CaliforniaJanuary 7, 2010 at 11:17 AM

    You said it right, he's HOT! The man seems to get better looking as the years go by ... and I can attest to that since I've been following him since the late 80's!
    "No Hay Imposibles" is sure to be a hit and is the most anticipated CD in Chayville! Of course, with the CD coming out, then we can look forward to a concert Tour, which has been rumored to start August of this year! Look out world, Chayanne is hitting the road and we're all right behind him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. chayanne is the best that is why we all love him he is so nice to all his fans. may god be with him& his family now & forever ivette

    ReplyDelete