Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Update On Chayanne's Pre-Sale CD


I promised you that any information that I could find about the pre-cd release I would share with you, well, here's what I have so far.

Currently, Chayanne's pre-sale release is not available in the U.S., right now it's only being released in Mexico....I know, I feel the same way...here, have a tissue....any way, that means that the bachata version of his new single "Mi Enamore de Ti" is not available in the U.S. either.

What does this mean for the contest, as I understand it, you can still enter the contest with another bachata song, it doesn't have to be "Mi Enamore de Ti".

The details for the U.S release of the bachata version are being finalized as we speak, so who knows that version may be made available in the U.S. and other countries soon.

For now, that's all I've got~

~Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment