Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Know The Very Moment...I Fell In Love With You




Ask any Chayanne fan, and they will be able to tell you the very moment that they fell in love with Chayanne.

I met Chayanne while watching the lovely film "Dance With Me" in which is co-starred with Vanessa Williams, who is now playing the role of Wilhelmina Slater on "Ugly Betty". Chayanne was an unexpected, but VERY welcomed surprise. This surprise led me to want to find out exactly who this Latin hottie was exactly. And man did I find out! But watching Chayanne in DWM, wasn't the moment I fell in love.

The exact moment I fell in love was when I saw Chayanne's video "Guajira" for the first time. Let's be real, this video was made in 1996, and this fine Latin brotha made a music video with a Sista as the love interest. Tell me that's not progressive! How could I not love him, he is one of the most talented Latin Mega-Artists of our time.....OK, so the rippling pectorals in the video aren't bad either *WINK*



That being said, as in anything there are those moments when you rediscover why you fell in love in the first place, and Chayanne's new song "Mi Enamore de Ti" will take you right back to the very beginning of your Chayanne love affair.

The chart topping single has been available for purchase for about 9 days, and it is all the buzz in Chayville! Chayanne is currently in the studio working on his new project which will be out in February, and yes I do pre-order!

The Pic that I placed in the header is my personal homage to the moment I fell in love...
and I'm willing to do it over, and over again.

~Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment