Thursday, November 26, 2009

Chayanne Wishes All Of His Fans A Happy Thanksgiving

Feliz Dia De Accion De Gracias...Happy Thanksgiving

On the eve of Thanksgiving Chayanne TwitPiced a Thanksgiving message to all of his fans, Chayanne never misses a holiday, he's so sweet!

This inspired me to want to share my Thanksgiving thoughts to my readers as well. The way I see it, it's always better to be able to express all that we are thankful for, than to waste our lives on ingratitude.


I wanted to take this time to talk about all that I am thankful for, so I must beg your indulgence. First I am thankful for God who gives me new mercies every morning. I am thankful for a wonderful husband who completes me and fills my soul. I am thankful for my children, who are the lights of my life. I am also thankful for all of the friends that I have made in ChayVille. I am also thankful for Chayanne who brings music into the world that gives a voice to the thoughts of our hearts and souls.

I hope that all of you that celebrate Thanksgiving had a wonderful and joyous day with your loved ones, and that you got your grub on!

I know I did *LAUGHTER*
~Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment