Thursday, September 3, 2009

Chayanne is BLOWING UP On Twitter!


Ok, let me set the record straight, the only reason that I Twitter is because Chayanne got on Twitter....and you know if Chayanne is in, I'm trying to be in to. I've found that if you want to be up to date on all things Chayanne, you have to have to know where to go.

But until recently I didn't even know that you could upload pictures on Twitter, see my last post on Chayanne and TwitPic), now I have found out that Twitter has video! Can you believe it? Now hold on to your wig...or in some case tracks, you know what I'm talking about! Chayanne uploaded a video!

I won't talk much more about it I'll just let you see it for your self!

Chayanne TwitVid
And if that doesn't give you enough to help with the Chayville dry spell, Chay also uploaded a new video on YouTube inviting his fans to follow him on Twitter!



He calls us "My Loves".....ahhhhh, I would say that was a nice drink of water!
Thank you Chay!
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment