Monday, July 27, 2009

Chayanne~A Mirage Or An Oasis

I know that Chayanne has many long time, faithful fans that have been through many a Chayanne "draught". This is my first one....and it's killing me!



Chayanne fans young, old, long-time and newbie have been scouring the Internet to try and stay on top of the "what is Chayanne going to do next" syndrome. His latest award, the "Premios Juventude", was well deserved, and a treat for all of his fans. But it just isn't the same as knowing that there is a film role, television role, upcoming CD, or even better yet a concert in the works.

A few months ago there was news floating around that Chayanne was in talks to star in a new telenovella, but that was not to be. I can't blame any group of producers to want Chayanne to participate in one of their projects, especially since his killer performance on Gabriel. The theme song "Amor Inmortal" was sung by Chayanne, and was killer on the Latin Billboards.



Well, now it seems as if Chayanne is in final negotiations to sing the title track to a new soap called "Carazon Salvaje". This is great news for Chayanne and his fans.

The question I need answered is, "When Chayanne puts this song on wax, will it be available for purchase to the general public".

Well, a little mirage, can often times lead to a great oasis...I hope that holds true for us.

4 comments:

  1. I think He will, something like the Gabriel on. Kind of sound track.
    But who knows.

    Good Blog.
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Iris, and thank you for the comment! Come by anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Blog Yevette! I hope you visit Pandora's Caja often! One of my favoirte things is meeting other Chayanne fans!
    Peace~

    ReplyDelete