Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How Bad Do You Want To See Gabriel?



In the fall of 2008 something earth moving happened in the Chayville world….."Chayanne es Gabriel", the miniseries. It was a production that was televised on MEGA TV. You can still find detailed information about the show on the Official Gabriel web site.

Gabriel was only broadcast on Direct TV’s MEGA TV channel. I wanted to see this show so badly that I convinced my husband to switch cable companies, and arranged to have the Spanish Channel package…..as I have told you before….I can’t even speak Spanish! I just knew that Chayanne was going to be on Gabriel on MEGA TV, and I was going to see it…..well a lot has happened since then.

The market is so hot for Gabriel, that “Boot Legs”, that’s what we call them where I come from, have popped up on eBay! As far as I know, there is not legitimate “Gabriel” release. So please to any one that may happen to read this blog….if you don’t see it advertised on Chayanne.net, or hear about it all over somebody’s news…don’t buy it.

We all want to be able to watch Chayanne as Gabriel over, and over, and over, and over….oops, sorry I forgot myself, but you get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment