Thursday, May 15, 2014

Chayanne Taking A Break To Hang Out With Fans

Yes.....I like to post Chayanne's pics X-Large! LOL!

Hola Mi Gente, I'm not sure why it always seems to be a bit over cast here when I get ready to write, but it's cool. It helps to set the mood. I like to sit at my desk with low lighting, a good cup of coffee and my iTunes plying me with mood music. Anyway, yesterday Chayanne came out to play with his fans!

One Tweet is all it takes to spur Chayanne fans into action. There have actually been times when I think that the fan response to his Tweets actually slow down the Twitter communication highway! It all started with a very simple, one word Tweet from the Latin Mega Star, "Holaaaaa".


Social media has brought people from around the globe as close as a few key strokes and a computer or smartphone, because in seconds fans from everywhere where responding. One of the things that I love and admire about Chayanne, and his use of social media, is that he does his best to personalize the experience for as many fans as possible. Sometimes he responds to individual Tweets or he will ReTweet until his fingers are probably about to fall off!

Every time Chayanne comes out to play, it never ceases to bring a smile to my face and a warmth to my heart. Why? Because it's an incredible thing to see the genuine love between an artist and their fans.

Chayanne is currently in the midst of promoting his new single "Humanos A Marte", the first single to be release from his new album. (Release date to be announced). IF you're among the few who haven't seen the video, please enjoy! Remember Humanos A Marte is available on iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/humanos-a-marte-single/id860872383 as well as on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Humanos-a-Marte/dp/B00JN0Q8D6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400170932&sr=8-1&keywords=Humanos+A+Marte

Much Love!


1 comment:

  1. I Looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeee that u post CHAYANNE PICS XTRA LARGE SO MUCH MORE TO DROOL OVER

    ReplyDelete