Friday, April 18, 2014

Tonight We Light A Candle

It is with a heavy heart, that I'm sitting here writing this post, but I think that you would want to know what's going on. Chayanne posted a tweet earlier this evening.



Here is the translation:

"In my name and in my family's name, I'd like to inform you that my mother Irma Luz has reunited with the Lord. She had been fighting a long and delicate situation but peace was with her, always by her side.

As many of you must understand, it is a very painful loss and because of that we politely ask to please respect this moment our family is going through. We ask for your prayers as a demonstration of your support and give our eternal thanks to Memomita de Cauguas Hospital.

Chayanne and Family"

To Chayanne and family the ladies of the box would like for you to know that all of you are in our thoughts and prayers. We will be sending you love and light.

Pandora, Bariloche, Fantasia, Glamour Girl, and Candela


No comments:

Post a Comment