Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Room With A View...TR3S Times The View, Chayanne, Marc, Antonio

SWEET NIBBLETS!

(Updates To Gigant3s Tour)

What can I say? ..........I know, no words are needed, unless you can count a well placed sigh, or what is that I hear? Maybe a purrrr?


When this shot hit the web yesterday I was floored!! (Which translates into I fainted!)


What can I say these three Fiiiiiiine Latin hotties will be shaking it up very soon.....but what is this I hear? According to some sources there's going to be a twist in the show. What could it be you ask? Of course Pandora's Caja is here to tell you.


Billboard.biz reports:


"Cardenas guarantees plenty of interaction among the three stars and interchanging of material, giving the tour a "different feel."

"Marc will be singing Chayanne's songs, Chayanne will be doing Marco's songs and Marco Antonio will be singing some of Marc's material," he promised."


How cool is THAT going to be! Three times the fun "shaken not stirred". As for me, I can't wait to get my ticket......and speaking of tickets


If you thought that today was the day for you to get your tickets during pre-sale you may have been sadly disappointed, like I was. I was ready bright and early this morning coffee at the ready, computer on Ticket Master, and there was no Atlantic City, El Paso, or San Antonio.


I put in a call to CMN (Cardenas Marketing Network) to see what was going on. The staff were incredibly polite when I explained the situation. I was told that the following:


The pre-sale for Atlantic City, will be May 10, and general public sales will be May 11
As for El Paso and San Antonio, a pre-sale date could not be confirmed as of yet, if there is a pre-sale it will be May 3 for both venues. The open public sale with be May 4 for both venues. 

Aug. 17 Atlantic City (Boardwalk Hall) 
Pre-Sale May 10, 2012; General Sales May 11, 2012

Sept. 8 San Antonio (AT&T Center)
Pre-Sale May 3(?); General Sales May 4, 2012

Set. 9 El Paso (Don Haskins Center)
Pre-Sale May 3(?); General Sales May 4, 2012


Here are the North American GIGANT3S U.S. tour dates:
Aug. 3: Miami (American Airlines Arena)
Aug 5: Orlando (Amway Center)
Aug. 10: Rutherford, NJ (IZOD Center)
Aug. 11: Uncasville, Conn. (Mohegan Sun Arena)
Aug. 17 Atlantic City (Boardwalk Hall)
Aug. 19: Chicago (Allstate Arena)
Aug. 24: Anaheim, Calif. (Honda Center)
Aug. 26: San Jose, Calif., (HP Pavilion)
Sept. 1: Houston (Toyota Center)
Sept. 2: Dallas (American Airlines Center)
Sept. 7: Laredo, Texas (Laredo Entertainment Center)
Sept. 8: San Antonio (AT&T Center)
Sept. 9: El Paso (Don Haskins Center at UTEP)
Sept. 14: Las Vegas (Mandalay Bay)



1 comment:

  1. GRACIASSSSSSSSSSS QUE LINDO SERÁ VER A ESTOS TRES GIGANTES, MUCHO ÉXITO.

    ReplyDelete