Monday, January 2, 2012

The Best Way To Start A New Year… #ASolasConChayanne (Alone With Chayanne)




As the hands of time tick away, we say good bye to years gone by (both good and bad) and welcome the new with the highest of hopes that it will be the best year yet.  For Chayanne fans, 2010 was pretty darn good.  2011 was awesome in deed as the tour was extended.  And 2012?  Well, as we told you before it is definitely starting off on the right foot.  A new CD/DVD appropriately titled A Solas Con Chayanne  (Alone With Chayanne). 



Everything about Chayanne causes frenzy… and I mean EVERYTHING.  Especially when you give us a title such as Alone With Chayanne.  To say it boggles the mind with possible ____________ answers is to say the least!  Chayanne’s fan troop took to Twitter to do just that.  What would you do if you had Chayanne all to yourself and completely alone?  Here are my favorite twitter responses:




#asolasconchayanne I WOULD ASK HIM TO WHISPER MY NAME SEDUCTIVELY IN MY EAR

-*-*-*-*-*-


I would show @CHAYANNEMUSIC pictures of my grandson #asolasconchayanne and we would both be amazed at how sweet he is.

-*-*-*-*-*-


#ASolasConChayanne que le diriaa!!?..mejor dicho q le hariaaaa!!?? Jajaj primero darle un abrazo interminable! De esos q quedan para siempre

(What would I tell him!!?  More like what would I do to him!!?? LOL  First I would give him an everlasting embrace! One of those that last a lifetime).

-*-*-*-*-*-


#asolasconchayanne para admirar 7 maravillas dl mundo: Su mirada, labios, su sonrisa, su voz, sus manos, su cabello y yo a su lado.

(To admire 7 of the world’s wonders:  His face, his lips, his smile, his voice, his hands, his hair and me by his side)

-*-*-*-*-*-



If you have been following the #ASolasConChayanne trend on twitter then you have seen it all.  Loving words, lustful thoughts, and yes, even shock.  Because we all know that if we were placed in a room alone with Chayanne it is very likely that our reaction will be shock, excessive sweating and loss of speech abilities for at least a minute or two. 



And what will I do once I am #ASolasConChayanne? Well…. I will let you know on February 7th  ;-)


HAVE A BLESSED 2012 EVERYONE!






No comments:

Post a Comment