Monday, October 3, 2011

A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words, Chayanne In Luna Park, The Study of a Picture

Click the images to be connected to a larger version

When you look at the photo albums on Pandora's Caja on Facebook, you probably looking at the work of Fantasia Chayan. I really don't think that there is anyone else who can find and post pictures better or faster. Bravo! While looking at the photo album that she made, "Chayanne en el Luna Park" I came across a picture that just stuck with me.


This picture screamed "Time Life Magazine", the way Chayanne is in the foreground, and the wash of the fans in the back ground....this picture seems to encapsulate the love affair that Chayanne has with his fans.

James Brown long carried the moniker "The Hardest Working Man In Show Business", I think that title should be passed on to Chayanne. There are very few artists that give of themselves so freely and to this extent.

In my opinion Chayanne should have not only been on the cover ob Billboard this past year, but many, many others. I think this way not because he is talented, hot, with a killer smile (Ok...that's a part of it I confess *WINK*) but because he is as wonderful a person in real life as he gives on stage......and that's what you get when you see this picture.


I wonder what it would take for Time Life to do an entire spread on Chayanne......hmmmmm it's something to think about...

~Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment