Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Can I Please Get This On iTunes! Chayanne Sings Theme Song For Amorcito Corazon


Yes, Chayanne is singing the theme song to yet another telenovela, "Amorcito Corazon".....I'm going to have to start watching these telenovellas, even if it's just to hear Chayanne sing their theme songs. *wink*

In 2010 Chayanne came out with the single,"Me Enamore de Ti",  which is the theme song for the hit telenovela "Corazon Salvaje". "Me Enamore de Ti" was one of the first releases from the "No Hay Imposibles" album. Question that comes to my mind is, will this song be available for purchase as well.

If you read this blog then you know just how much I love my iPod! It's like my walking Chayanne therapy! Ok, so I do have my other faves on there, but if you took a look at my iPod songs and play lists, you'll see who rules the roost.

So excuse me please while I, turn my television channel to the telenovelas, hopefully I'll get to hear some Chayanne.

~Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment