Monday, April 11, 2011

It's a Happy Monday Thanks to Deborah!



Today is Monday.  That dreaded day of the week when almost everyone goes to work with a grumpy face.  I must admit though, today isn’t so bad for the Pandora’s Caja team.  And the photo above is the reason why!

Deborah Gurfinkel, our 2nd price winner in the Chayanne Valentine’s Day poetry concert has sent us the following message along with photographs:

“Hello Pandora. I am writing to let you know that I’ve received my winning price.  I received Flynn Rider.  Thank you much!!!  Sending warm hellos from Argentina.  Deborah Gurfinkel of Fans Club Sangre Latina Chayanne Argentina”
[“Hola Pandora.  Les escribo para contarles que ya recibi mi premio.  Recibi a Flynn Rider.  Muchisimas Gracias!!! Un afectuoso Saludo Desde Argentina.  Deborah Gurfinkel del Fans Club Sangre Latina Chayanne Argentina”]


Deborah, thank you for breaking my grumpy Monday face and putting a smile on it.  We are glad that you received your price and look forward to your continued support at Pandora’s Caja.

Xo,

Bariloche ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment