Wednesday, April 27, 2011

El Quijote on Chayanne's Lips

Chayanne's career is intertwined with that of a big star, one that lasts from century to century and with his voice he will achieve immortality. Now, that is what I call a powerful statement! This is the first sentence of an article published on www.elnuevodia.com. They article is about Chayanne once again using his voice in a new project. Today, beginning at 3:00 pm, at the Centro de Bellas Artes in Madrid begins a global reading of Miguel de Cervantes classic, "The Ingenious Hidalgo Don Quixote de la Mancha" and the Puerto Rican artist joins the group of international personalities who will read excerpts from the famous work.

Below you will hear the audio of Chayanne reading El Quijote. I want to thank Las Tremendas de Chayanne Chile for sharing it with us. You guys do a tremendous job keeping Chayanne fans informed and we share one thing in common - our love and respect for the one and only, Chayanne! Thanks so much!


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com





Ana MarĂ­a Matute, Spanish author that today received the Cervantes Prize, will begin reading. From Puerto Rico, in addition to Chayanne, television reporter Cyd Marie Fleming and Ana Loreanne Columbus, student at the University of Turabo, will also participate by video conference format. The public can follow the event on YouTube (youtube.com / elquijote) or the University of Turabo in Caguas.





Now let’s get back to the very powerful statement about our one and only Chayanne. I truly believe that Chayanne’s career is definitely that of a big star. He is a renowned artist whose talent has grown incessantly with each passing day. The 12 year old boy who we fell in love 32 years ago is now a grown man who has accomplished stardom and most importantly has won the hearts of not only women, but millions of people around the world. Now the second part of the sentence talks about his voice. What can I say about that melodic, beautiful, sexy, comforting, and seductive voice? I think I just said a mouthful, but there is so much more to his voice than that. Chayanne’s voice is not only used to serenade us and take us up on a cloud that we never want to come down from. His voice is also his tool for educating, entertaining, for uniting, and for expressing his culture, thoughts, beliefs, and feelings.




Just like his physique has changed so has his voice. With time they have both grown, improved, and reached perfection. His voice today is one of the most amazing voices that I ever heard. I love to listen to his music at home and in my car, but I must confess that when I listen to his music in my IPod I can honestly say that his voice brings me up to heaven, soothes my soul, brings me to a special place and erases all worry, sadness, problem, or negative emotion that I might be experiencing. His voice is like therapy for me and Chayanne is my own private doctor ;-)

So next time you are feeling a bit down or blue remember that Dr. Figueroa Arce has the cure. His heartfelt voice is the perfect remedy for any ailment.

Peace and Love ;-) Candela

Media Research: Fantasia

2 comments:

  1. His voice is like a siren call to my heart. The pitch, the timbre, the tone and the soul cut through life's torments and smooth the crashing waves to gentle ripples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He must have hurt himself twice in basketball because he was not a teenager when he got hurt playing pick up basketball,while doing the movie Dance with me.

    ReplyDelete