Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Simplicity of A Man and a Chair



______________________________________

Spain: +34 686 15 78 20   
USA: +1 305 515 8202
Skype:  imagynacs
Facebook:  Agustin Montoya Photography
______________________________________


Let me start by saying that I am partial to black and white photos. There's just something about them, a simplicity, but at the same time they seem to allow the viewer a deeper insight into the subject. With that said, this photo is amazing....it's just Chayanne in a chair....but it's breath taking.

I have also told you before that I don't think there has ever been a camera that Chayanne has met that he didn't get along with. It could be a cell phone camera or the pricey lens of a professional. The picture quality itself may vary, but Chayanne always looks amazing.

You know what I like about this picture the most? It's simplistic beauty......well I'm sure that you've heard enough of me, just enjoy the scenery! LOL

5 comments:

  1. WOOOW SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! THANK YOUUU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que hermosa fotografia, beautiful Chayanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG TAKES MY BREATH AWAY THIS PIC RADIATES SO MUCH SUBTLE SENSUALITY

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG THIS PIC RADIATES SO MUCH SUBTLE SENSUALITY

    ReplyDelete
  5. HERMOSA FOTO!!!! MUCHOS EXITOS

    ReplyDelete